Skip to main content

Accident and Health Insurance License, Foreign


State Insurance Department

Businesses from outside New York State need this license to provide accident and health coverage in New York.

Additional resources

NYS Department of Financial Services

Health Bureau
One State Street
New York, NY 10004-1511
Phone (212) 480-3883
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool