Skip to main content

Adding Chemicals to Water Supply - Permit

After You Apply

After you submit your application

  • 1

    If you submitted your application in person, the NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) will issue you a receipt. If you submitted your application online, you will receive a receipt via email. You can follow up on the status of your application by calling the NYC Department of Health, Office of Public Health Engineering at (718) 786-6400.