Before you submit your application
All outstanding fines imposed for Health Code Violations must be paid before you can apply for or renew a permit issued by the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
You can review and pay outstanding violations at 66 John St, 10th floor, New York, N.Y. 10038 or by going to nyc.gov/citypay and selecting option #6.
Fines may also be paid in person at the NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) Citywide Licensing Center or Online.
NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP)
42 Broadway, Lobby
New York, NY 10004
- Group Child Care application: $200. Permits are valid for a period of two years. Separate permits must be issued for Infant Services and Preschools. Payment by debit or credit card only (all applications must be submitted online)
- Food Protection Course: $114 (check, money order or debit/credit card when registering in person; debit/credit when registering online)
- Payment for Health Code Violation(s), if any (check, money order or debit/credit card when paying in person; debit/credit only when paying online)
- Fingerprinting Fee: $110 (money order only)
- Visa Debit and Credit Cards
- Master Card Debit and Credit Cards
- American Express Card
- Discover Card