Skip to main content

Hearing Aid Dispenser

Did you mean: Hearing Aid Business Registration


State State, Department of

Businesses that provide hearing aids must register with the New York State Department of State. Licensed audiologists do not meet this requirement alone.

A separate registration is needed to sell the hearing aids. Businesses need both registrations. 

NYS Department of State

123 William Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10038-3804
Phone (518) 473-2492
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool