Skip to main content

Life, Accident and Health Insurance Broker License


State Insurance Department

People and companies that conduct transactions between the public and insurance companies need this license. The license covers those who work with life or health insurance.

Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services

Licensing Bureau
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12257
Phone (518) 474-6630
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool