Skip to main content

Milk Dealer License


State Agriculture and Markets, Department of

Any business that plans to sell, distribute, or process unpasteurized milk needs a Milk Dealer License. This license is issued by the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets.

NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets

Division of Milk Control and Dairy Services

10B Airline Drive

Albany NY 12235
Phone (518) 457-5731
Fax (518) 485-5816
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool