Skip to main content

Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Agent License


State Insurance Department

Mortgage guaranty insurance agents need a license in New York State. Separate licenses exist for companies and individuals.

Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for further information.

NYS Department of Financial Services

Licensing Bureau
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12257
Phone (518) 474-6630
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool