Skip to main content

Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Company License


State Insurance Department

Companies that sell mortgage guaranty insurance need a license in New York State. Separate licenses exist for companies based in New York State, and those based elsewhere.

Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services

Property Bureau
One Commerce Plaza, 20th Floor
Albany, NY 12257
Phone (518) 474-6628
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool