Skip to main content

Reciprocal Insurance License


State Insurance Department

Businesses in a reciprocal insurance arrangement need a license. Separate licenses are given to businesses based inside and outside New York State.

Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services

Property Bureau
One Commerce Plaza, 20th Floor
Albany, NY 12257
Phone (518) 474-6628
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool