Skip to main content

Restaurant Wine License

Did you mean:
Tavern Wine License


State Liquor Authority

This license authorizes a restaurant to sell wine and beer, but not liquor, at retail for consumption on the premises.

Restaurants must have a kitchen and full menu. 

New York State Liquor Authority (SLA)

Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Zone 1

163 W 125th Street

New York NY 10027
Phone (518) 474-3114
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool