Ticket Seller Business License



Consumer and Worker Protection, Department of City
You must have a Ticket Seller Business license to sell, give, or transfer any ticket to a person or company for them to vend the ticket in a public space. The New York City Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) issues this license. A place of entertainment, mode of transportation, or guided tour does not require a Ticket Seller Business license.

Next: Apply

NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP)
Licensing Center
42 Broadway, Lobby
New York, NY 10004
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: Ticket Seller Business License
Website: http://www.nyc.gov/dca

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.