Skip to main content

Hotel Wine Permit

Did you mean: Hotel Beer Permit Hotel Liquor Permit


State Liquor Authority

This license allows hotels to sell wine or beer to customers for consumption on-site. The Hotel Wine License is issued by the New York State Liquor Authority (SLA).

Hotels must have a kitchen and full restaurant to be eligible. Hotels are any building used regularly to feed and lodge guests. Customers may take unopened beer off premises.

The license is available seasonally. This license allows sale of beverages by room service.

New York State Liquor Authority (SLA)

Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Zone 1
163 W 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
Phone (518) 474-3114
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool