The Industrial Business Service Providers program is designed to help you start and grow your industrial business in New York City. NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) can match you with resources to strengthen your business. Our trained specialists will help your Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation, Wholesale, Utility or Film Production Business:
- Connect to money-saving incentives
- Navigate government rules and regulations
- Apply for funding to launch or grow your business
- Recruit and train employees
Currently in Business?
- If you have a government contract or purchase-order to be financed, we can connect you to a bank and walk you through the loan application process
- If you plan to buy equipment, improve property, or reduce energy cost, we can identify incentives to save you money
- If you need to hire or train employees, we can connect you to jobseekers and grants to reduce training cost
- If you need to remove graffiti, understand permits and licenses, or resolve a violation, we can connect you to the right government agencies
Starting a Business?
- If you need help reviewing a business plan, we can provide feedback and recommendations
- If you need start-up space, we can identify incubators and co-packing facilities for production
- In addition, we offer workshops and courses for start-up businesses
- Incentives—Save money and maintain a competitive edge with government incentives. Your business will benefit from tax credits, energy, cost savings and dozens of other government incentives.
- Financing Assistance—Secure the financing you need. We’ll help you identify alternative lenders and package your loan application so that you can operate or expand your business.
- Recruitment—Hire talented staff to open a new location or expand your existing business. We’ll save you time and money by recruiting and screening jobseekers from a citywide pool of qualified candidates, and refer only the right fit for your business.
- Training—Give your employees the skills they need to take your business to the next level. Whether you want to invest in new technology, seek a larger market share, or reduce costs, we offer employee training solutions to help you achieve your business goals.
- Navigating Government—Cut through the red tape. We’ll connect you with the right government agencies and utilities to get permits and licenses, resolve violations, and help your business recover from emergencies and natural disasters.
Contact us for more information