Businesses can access free assistance to apply to available loan and grant resources, including federal, state, local, and private funds. We help businesses:
- Understand which financial product is best suited for their needs
- Review and put together documents
- Calculate loan repayment terms
- Connect with multiple lenders – including banks, credit unions, non-profit lenders and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Prepare SBA loan forgiveness documents
- Understand loan payment deferment options
Available City-Sponsored Funds:
Submit an inquiry form for the Contract Financing Loan Fund
Access loans of up to $1,000,000 at an interest rate of 3% to a contract with a City agency or City-funded entity.
Available State Funds:
Empire State Development (ESD) has developed a suite of capital access and equity programs [the New York State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI)] to help New York State small businesses recover from the economic effects of COVID-19 and allow them the opportunity to succeed. Find out which SSBCI programs can help you here.
Available Federal Funds:
Grant and loan programs are available through the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Learn more here.
Need help learning about other available financing options for your business?
You can also access our no-cost financing assistance services by logging into your SBS Connect account or creating a new account.
Note: this is not a loan application. Lenders will require a formal application and may request additional documents.