Skip to main content

License to Conduct Bingo Games

Did you mean: Bingo Game Operator License


State Racing and Wagering Board, New York State

Non-profit organizations need a license to conduct bingo games. They must register with the New York State Gaming Commission. Afterwards, they must get a license from the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs.

Visit the Bingo Game Operator License page for more information on how to get a license.

NYS Gaming Commission

P.O. Box 7500
Schenectady, NY 12301-7500
Phone (518) 395-5400
Fax (518) 347-1250
Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.
Use the Step by Step tool