Pay Your Violation


Use the form below to find violations that might affect your business. Unpaid violations may prevent you from receiving or renewing licenses and permits.

If you are seeking to pay a Food Service Establishment Violation, click Search by Transaction Number and use the Docket Number from your Notice of Violation.

Select Search Type

If you have a transaction number (like a license number, Record ID, account number, or a docket number) select Search by Transaction Number below.

Otherwise use Search by Address.