Skip to main content

Shared Kitchens


Before you submit your application

  • 1
    Businesses that will operate a Shared Kitchen must obtain a Non-Retail Food Processing Establishment Permit.
    • 2
      Entrepreneurs that will operate out of a Shared Kitchen (Non-Retail Food Processing Establishment) must obtain a Food Protection Certificate and a Food Service Establishment Permit.