Skip to main content

Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit

Operating & Renewing

Operating Requirements

  • 1

    Whenever you operate your temporary food stand, you must carry copies of your Food Protection Certificate and your temporary food service establishment permit OR you must carry your original mobile food vending license and your temporary food establishment permit. If you are a permitted Food Service Establishment (FSE), you must carry a copy of your original FSE permit.

    • 2
      Operators of temporary food service establishments must operate according to the rules specified by the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
      • 3

        At this time, there is no renewal for this permit. You must apply for a new permit every year.