Skip to main content

Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit

After You Apply

After you submit your application

  • 1

    The DCWP Citywide Licensing Center will issue you a receipt. Your receipt is proof of your permit until you receive your permit document in the mail. You must have the receipt or your permit with you at every event in which you participate. It will be accepted as proof of authorization by DOHMH inspectors and by the police. Your permit is valid for one year from the end of month in which it was applied for.  You do not need a separate permit for each event. If you lose your permit, call 311 and request a replacement permit.